Tuesday 17 February 2009

Kicking everything off.

Hello everyone, this is my first ever blog, so please be gentle with me :]

I have started this blog to coincide with one of my projects, and I hope it will be something that can add to, and help me focus on my work. Any advice and constructive criticism greatly appreciated.

So first off, a little information about the project. I will be using photography, as the basis to a series of images based around human emotion and feeling. I intend to manipulate and compose these images digitally, mainly to give me a lot of freedom to experiment, but also to improve my digital skills.

I have attempted a few trial images the last week or two on some snaps I took around my studio, just to try and work up some interesting working techniques. some are more successful than others:




No comments:

Post a Comment